Funny Airport Prank:Banat 4 Today
gravatar

Funny Airport Prank

london_airport  In a London Airport, a recording machine was put under a PA speakers.mun_small_pa

Then a flight where you expect people with unpronounceable names (i.e. Saudi Arabia) is a perfect timing to submit a pre-written note at the Airport Helpdesk. This note contains fictitious passenger names for airport staff to read them out over the PA system.

The passenger's names looked innocent enough on paper but they sounded like something else when read out loud. 

Looks like… Sounds Like… Reads Like…
Arheddis Varkenjaab and Aywellbe Fayed Sounds Like: I hate this fucking job, and I will be fired by agentpx I hate this fucking job, and I will be fired
Looks like… Sounds Like… Reads Like…
Arheddis Varkenjaab and Aywellbe Fayed Sounds Like: I hate this fucking job, and I will be fired by agentpx I hate this fucking job, and I will be fired
Arjevbin Fayed and Bybeiev Rhibodie Sounds Like: I've just been fired, and bye-bye everybody by agentpx I've just been fired, and bye-bye everybody
Aynayda Pizaqvick and Malexa Krost Sounds Like: I need a piss quick, and my legs are crossed by agentpx I need a piss quick, and my legs are crossed
Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet Sounds Like: Oo-ah, that 's better and now I need a shit by agentpx Oo-ah, that 's better and now I need a shit
Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted Sounds Like: My colleague just farted, and left the room, the bastard by agentpx My colleague just farted, and left the room, the bastard
Steelaygot Maowenbach and Tuka Piziniztee Sounds Like: Still, I got my own back and took a piss in his tea by agentpx Still, I got my own back and took a piss in his tea


Total Pageviews

protected by copyscape web copyright checker

Archive

09202011

Uyyy may bagong Post!!! :)

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner