Top 5 American & Pop idol Rejects (Plus DON’T CHA):Banat 4 Today
gravatar

Top 5 American & Pop idol Rejects (Plus DON’T CHA)

I’ve watched these videos many times and it never failed to entertain me. I think some of them are talented but are not lucky enough to make it to the finals. I just want to share this to all of those who haven’t seen it yet. Enjoy.

American Idol Don’t Cha

Click here to view more...

 

And the countdown begin….

1) Keith – Singing Like a Virgin

 

2) Pop Idol – Eye of the Tiger

 

3) Swedish Idol – Numa Numa Nerd

 

4) German Idol – Greenskeepers Nicks Wife Simone

 

5) Malaysian Idol (Michael Jackson)

 

Oh I forgot there is number 6 and my Favorite of them all.

6) Bulgarian Idol - Ken Lee



Total Pageviews

protected by copyscape web copyright checker

Archive

09202011

Uyyy may bagong Post!!! :)

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner