Michael Jackson, a tribute to my Idol:Banat 4 Today
gravatar

Michael Jackson, a tribute to my Idol

Michael Jackson My Idol Michael Jackson, has passed away at the age of 50. He died of a Cardiac arrest at his rented house in the posh Los Angeles neighborhood of Holmby Hills. His death was untimely because I heard his comeback concert is scheduled this July. During an Interview he publicly announced that this will be his last performance, but that won’t happen now.

Considering that  all  tickets to his concert has been sold out,  many of his fans including me was so depressed because his passing away is such a big lost in the music industry. Michael Jackson, My Idol died today June 25, 2009, California Time.

Going back to my teen hood. During that time, it is very hard to watch an MTV of Michael Jackson unless you pay attention really hard on the Television and hope that you get to watch his famous “Thriller” single. Today, you just have to go to YouTube and watch your favorite MTV of him.

Watch a video compilation of Michael Jackson by clicking Read full article.

I’ve embedded Michael Jackson’s best selling MTV/album of all time, the Thriller.

Here’s a tribute for you my Idol. RIP MJ! 

 

Another article:  Michael Jackson’s death Takes down the Internet

Watch Thriller

Billie Jean

Beat It

They don’t care about us



Total Pageviews

protected by copyscape web copyright checker

Archive

09202011

Uyyy may bagong Post!!! :)

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner